Vision Games Publishing and Climax Studios today announced that Surf World Series will be releasing today (August 29th) on PlayStation 4, and tomorrow (August 30th) on Xbox Oneand PC (Steam), priced at £11.99 / 14.99€ / $14.99. A free demo version of Surf World Series is also available now on all platforms.
A new launch trailer showing off the game in action can be seen here.
In Surf World Series, players will take to the waves to experience the thrill of pure arcade-style surfing. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, in Surf World Series players will be able to:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
- Become masters of the waves, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks, to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Trick their way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- Rank up and unlock thousands of customisation options to stamp their own style on their journey to become a surf legend.
- Get that real surfing feel thanks to the expert input and support from renowned UK surfer Tom Lowe.
New assets for Surf World Series can be found in our press room here.
About Climax Studios
Climax Studios is an independent games developer based in Portsmouth, UK, with a mission to create games with guts that blow away gamers and reviewers alike. Throughout their 25 year history they have consistently delivered great games, from original IP to conversions and ports, across all genres and platforms, working on franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Silent Hill, Resogun, Serious Sam, Dirt Rally, Castlevania and Diablo.
Surf World Series is published by Vision Games Publishing Ltd.