Get those knuckles ready for some serious platforming: TAKE THE CAKE, a new physics-driven platformer by Czech studio Ebenit, is sure to put your puzzle-solving ability and fine motor skills to the test 🙂
This cute yet challenging puzzle platformer will be hitting Steam next Tuesday. Check out the trailer:
In Take the Cake, Frank the Friendly Furball is on a mission to track down his stolen cake. Playing as Frank, you’ll face off against nasty robots and menacing bosses as you progress through five mysterious environments – and 27 levels – by changing Frank’s color and exploiting gravity to your advantage.
Stay alive by avoiding falls, getting hit by sharp spikes … or becoming a snack. If all else fails, you can always pick up a handmade rocket to even the odds!
* Explore 27 levels across five colorful environments.
* Experience platforming with realistic physics.
* Choose how to play – either with a keyboard or gamepad.
* Compete against other players for the best completion time in each level.
* Enjoy an epic story told without a single word.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Take the Cake will be available on Steam (Windows only) Tuesday, November 28 for $9.99.